We are dedicated to teaching police officers and other professionals using cost-effective and professional education materials and principals in all facets of investigations and crash reconstruction. As a group or individually, we have conducted training for various legal/insurance organizations such as the Ohio State Highway Patrol, Ohio Peace Officer Training Academy, Kentucky State Police, Montana Highway Patrol, Connecticut State Police, The University of North Florida, Ohio Division of Watercraft, Northcoast Polytechnic Institute, Cuyahoga Community College, Case Western Reserve University, Terra Technical College, Federal Park Ranger Academy and others.
Schools and training seminars Introtech has taught previously include:
- Biomechanics of Crashes
- Vehicle Dynamics
- Basic and Intermediate Crash Investigation
- Crash Reconstruction
- Basic Aircraft Incident and Crash Investigation
- Watercraft Crash Investigation
- Watercraft Crash Reconstruction
- Introduction to Crash Sensor Technology
- Commercial Vehicle Crash Investigation
- Technology Issues in Crash Reconstruction
- Court Testimony for Expert Witnesses
- Pedestrian Crash Reconstruction
- Motorcycle Crash Reconstruction
- Vehicle Damage and Crush Analysis for Speed Energy Calculations
- Low Speed Impact Crash Analysis and Reconstruction
- Human Factors in Crash Reconstruction
If an agency or organization would like to have Introtech conduct a training session in any of the classes listed above, you may contact Introtech directly. We also teach commercial truck driving safety classes to various trucking companies in Ohio.
Introtech senior staff members are also available to speak at community, legal, or insurance organizations on a variety of topics.