Accident Reconstruction and Forensics
The staff at Introtech has over two hundred years of combined investigative and accident reconstruction experience in the private sector, military, and law enforcement agencies. We apply this vast on-scene experience along with our specialized training and education from a wide variety of educational institutions to perform forensic analysis. We utilize the latest technology to forensically analyze evidence from transportation accidents, toxicology-related events, and more. Our staff is trained and experienced in the analysis of environmental issues, traffic control devices, navigation systems, human factors, biomechanics, forensic toxicology and other specialized forensic issues. We apply this knowledge to land, marine and aviation environments. Introtech employs a team approach to our work. Each forensic investigator and reconstructionist has individual specialization that can be called upon to provide a multidisciplinary forensic reconstruction.
Our staff maintains membership in a wide variety of professional organizations, including:
- Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE)
- Society of Forensic Toxicology (SOFT)
- National Association of Professional of Professional Accident Reconstruction Specialists (NAPARS)
- Ohio Traffic Accident Reconstruction Association (OTARA)
- Illinois Association of Technical Accident Investigators (IATAI)
- National Safe Boating Council (NSBC)
- National Association of Traffic Accident Reconstructionists and Investigators (NATARI)
- Society of Military Engineers (SAME)
- Association for The Advancement of Automotive Medicine (AAAM)
- Society of Toxicology (SOT)
- American Society for Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics (ASPET)
- International Traffic Medicine Association (ITMA)
Because of our commitment to accurate and comprehensive forensic analyses, our opinion ultimately may not always be favorable to our client. You can always count on us to call it like we see it. When you need to know what happened, how it happened and why it happened, call on us.