Thomas Tomasheski joined the Introtech staff in 2002 after a distinguished 28 year career with the Lorain County Sheriff Department retiring as a Sergeant. In addition to his law enforcement duties as an at-scene accident investigator, Mr. Tomasheski had extensive experience as a Detective in charge of the Detective Bureau, in charge of the Lorain County Correctional Facility, supervisor of the Sheriff’s Department Auxiliary and shift supervisor.
Supplementing his primary role as a Technical Accident Investigator, Mr. Tomasheski serves as an expert analyst on police procedure, emergency driving, incarceration and jail procedures and other issues relating to law enforcement professionalism.
As a Technical Accident Investigator, Mr. Tomasheski routinely conducts vehicle inspections, at-scene documentation, evidence analysis, total station forensic mapping, friction testing, document review and general investigations. He has been trained and certified as a Forensic Mapping Specialist and is one of our most experienced total station technicians. He is also certified to retrieve electronic data from air bag control modules.
Mr. Tomasheski’s specialized training and education includes, but is not limited to:
- Basic Accident Investigation from the Ohio Peace Officer’s Training Academy
- Technical Accident Investigation from the Ohio State Highway Patrol Academy; Columbus, Ohio
- Basic Emergency Response Driving from the Ashtabula County Sheriff’s Department
- Vehicle Control In Pursuit Driving from the Ohio Peace Officer Training Council; Nelson Ledges; Warren, Ohio
- Crash Data Retreival System Operator’s Course from the Collision Safety Institute; Rockford, Illinois
- Air Brakes and Modern Trucking; Robert Reed Trucking; Lorain, Ohio
- Forensic Mapping
- Tire Technology and Vehicle Dynamics, Dr. Joseph Walter University of Akron
Mr. Tomasheski also occasionally lectures for Northcoast Polytechnic Institute on various law enforcement topics.
You can contact Mr. Tomasheski directly at TTomasheski@IntrotechCrash.com or at 440-926-2627.