Master of Science (M.S.) in Pharmacology and Toxicology Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in Physics
Daniel Lipian is a forensic toxicologist, pharmacology analyst, crash reconstructionist and human factors expert at Introtech. He holds a Bachelor’s of Science (B.S.) in Physics from Bowling Green State University and a Masters in Pharmacology and Toxicology (M.S.) from Michigan State University. He has also graduated from training in Crash Investigation, Vehicle Dynamics and Crash Reconstruction from the Northwestern University Center for Public Safety.
Mr. Lipian is an expert in crash reconstruction and toxicology/pharmacology, with an emphasis on analyzing drugs of abuse, toxicology lab reports, medical reports and prescription medication history to determine how they relate to impairment and general crash events. He is also an expert in general crash investigation and reconstruction, autonomous vehicles, vehicle dynamics, occupant kinematics, pedestrian reconstruction and 3-D vehicle simulations/animations.
Mr. Lipian is a member of the following organizations:
- Society of Toxicology (SOT)
- American Society for Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics (ASPET)
- Association for the Advancement of Automotive Medicine (AAAM)
- Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE)
- Ohio Traffic Accident Reconstruction Association (OTARA)
- Illinois Association of Technical Accident Investigators (IATAI)
- Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society
You can contact Mr. Lipian directly at DLipian@IntrotechCrash.com or at 440-926-2627.