Vince Cronin comes to the Introtech team after retiring from the Eastlake Police Department in 2017. During his law enforcement career Mr. Cronin was assigned to the Motorcycle Unit, Field Training Unit, and was the Department’s Driving Instructor. Mr. Cronin was also served as the Operations Commander for the Lake Regional Crash Reconstruction Unit and has been involved in countless investigations and reconstructions of serious injury and fatal crashes throughout Lake County, Ohio.
Mr. Cronin has also served as a basic police instructor with Lakeland Community College and Bryant & Stratton College as well as the Ohio Peace Officers Training Academy in London, Ohio instructing courses in Crash Investigation, Crash Reconstruction, and Emergency-Pursuit and Defensive Driving.
In addition to his extensive experience, Mr. Cronin has also had specialized training in the fields of:
- Accident Investigation Level I
- Accident Investigation Level II
- Vehicle Dynamics
- Crash Reconstruction
- Low Speed Impact/Occupant Kinematics Reconstruction
- Vehicle Energy/Crush Deformation Reconstruction
- Motorcycle Accident Reconstruction
- Highway/Rail Grade Crossing Collision Investigation
- Commercial Motor Vehicle Accident Investigation
- Pedestrian/Bicycle Accident Reconstruction
- Vector and Vector Sum Analysis for The Crash Reconstructionist
- Occupant Kinematics/Bio Mechanics in Crash Reconstruction
- Advanced Crash Reconstruction
- Drag Factor Determinations for The Crash Reconstructionist
Vince is a member of NAPARS, SOAR, ARC, and OTARA. During his career at Introtech he will not only serve as a member of the Reconstruction Team but will also be called upon to serve in an instructor capacity.
You can contact Mr. Cronin directly at VCronin@IntrotechCrash.com or at 440-926-2627.