R. Scott Danniger came to Introtech in 1997 with the unique law enforcement experience as a Federal Park Ranger. His basic law enforcement training came from the Federal Park Ranger Academy taught at Cuyahoga Community College. He has an Associate Degree in Applied Science from Hocking Technical College. He has a wealth of knowledge and experience regarding modern technology including crash investigation and reconstruction instrumentation. In addition to serving as a Technical Crash Investigator for Introtech, he is our Draftsman and Systems Manager. Mr. Danniger is also an expert on Power Point, Scale Drawings, Photographic Analysis, Animations and prepares most of our court exhibits. He is also an expert in the retrieval and analysis of air bag control modules found in many modern motor vehicles. He is certified as a Forensic Mapping and Advanced Forensic Mapping Specialist.
His specialized crash investigation education includes, but is not limited to:
- Basic Accident Investigation from Cuyahoga Community College
- Accident Investigation Level I and II from Northwestern University, Evanston Illinois
- Vehicle Dynamics from Northwestern University, Evanston Illinois
- Commercial Vehicle Enforcement from the North Coast Polytechnic Institute (NCPI)
- Crash Investigation and Reconstruction Update from the National Association of Professional Accident Reconstruction Specialists
- Acceleration and VC2000 Familiarization from Vericom Computers, Inc.
- Modern Trucking & Air Brakes from Reed Transportation Consultants
- Crash Data Retrieval System Operator’s Certification Course from Collision Safety Institute
- Advanced Forensic Mapping from KARA Company
- Tire Technology and Vehicle Dynamics
- ARAS 360 Computer Reconstruction
Mr. Danniger is a member in good standing with the National Association of Traffic Accident Reconstructionists and Investigators (NATARI) and also serves as an instructor on such topics as Perception and Reaction and Crash Scene Evidence Mapping for the North Coast Polytechnic Institute.
Mr. Danniger may be contacted via email at SDanniger@IntrotechCrash.com or at 440-926-2627.