Dennis Nyce joined the Introtech Staff in 2012 in a part-time capacity. Mr. Nyce is an active full-time police officer for a suburban community on the east side of Cleveland. Mr. Nyce is responsible for handling all serious traffic accidents within his jurisdiction as well as reviewing and approving all other traffic accident reports filed by his department. As part of Mr. Nyce’s police duties, he is the Assistant Team Commander of the Valley Enforcement Group, Accident Investigation Unit known as VEG AIU. The VEG AIU responds to and reconstructs serious injury and/or fatal traffic related accidents within the 17 communities who belong to the group.
Mr. Nyce attended Lakeland Community Colleges two year police academy and obtained his Ohio Peace Officer Training Certification along with an Associate Degree of Applied Science; Criminal Justice in 1997.
In addition to his extensive experience Mr. Nyce has completed a wide variety of specialized education such as:
- Urban Police Mountain Bicycle Techniques from Cuyahoga Community College in 2002
- Traffic Crash Investigation Level I and Level II from O.P.O.T.A. in 2004
- Vehicle Dynamics 2000 from O.P.O.T.A. in 2004
- Crash Reconstruction from O.P.O.T.A in 2004
- Vehicle Energy / Crush Deformation Reconstruction from O.P.O.T.A. in 2005
- First Responder to HazMat/WMD/PPE from the Ohio Fire Academy in 2005
- Expert Testimony in Accident Reconstruction from North Coast Polytechnic Institute in 2006
- Pedestrian Accident Investigation and Reconstruction from North Coast Polytechnic Institute in 2006
- Acceleration and Vericom Familiarization from Vericom Computers, Inc. in 2006
- Motorcycle Accident Reconstruction from North Coast Polytechnic Institute in 2009
- Forensic Mapping for the Traffic Collision Investigator from O.P.O.T.A. 2011
Dennis Nyce is a member in good standing with the National Association of Traffic Accident Reconstructionist and Investigators (NATARI).
You can contact Mr. Nyce directly at DNyce@IntrotechCrash.com or at 440-926-2627.